A Little Bit Every Day

Kaizen Gamorra by John TigheImage via Wikipedia



Are you losing your ideas? Are you losing your dreams? Are you slowly slipping away into the distant sunset?



Kaizen Is Sheer Genius

 There's a word/concept in Japanese called Kaizen. It's the concept of little daily improvements. Just one little thing a day. And it adds up. For example: when a transmission is made in Japan, and one is made in the States, with the same exact specs, the transmission from Japan will run better, and quieter. Why? Tiny microcosmic differences that are beyond the specs. Kaizen. 

The Three In One

Kaizen works with your art, business or passion. It builds in your daily practice. You get better bit by bit. And if you can  figure a way to do your Art, your Business and your Passion in one practice, so much the better. In fact, the simplicity of this concept can revolutionize your life. It will totally rock your world.

Cuckoo For Blogger

Case in point is this little labor of love. My home base writing Blog. I really like Blogger. The interface is super easy. Yes I have my own sites. Yes I have Genesis. Yes I have Tribe. But this is simple fun to use. Even Wordpress  is overly complicated to where  I can't focus on my art, my writing and my profession. 

Treat Your Art Like A Business

So treat your passion, and your art like a business. Work at them, day after day. Regardless of how you feel. Get in the Zone and Create. Practice Daily. And You will amaze yourself. 



Enhanced by Zemanta

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...